Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and MegaMan (Jason) were bored so we were checking out some features of Yahoo! Messenger. We drew it together. [:)]

/snofan/../images/users/erick/drawing.jpg

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Yeah, i think we have too much time on our hands...[:D][:eek:)]

I drew the Polaris, and Erick drew the Arctic Cat.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yahoo! Messenger and their IMViroments.

P.S. AC Fans, don't take it seriously please. [:)]

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
You could build one of these!!!/snofan/../images/users/acexlt/performance2_zr800efi.gif

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Remember Polaris stands for Pull Off Lake And Repair In Summer. Remember it's Just a joke, I don't want anybody trying to run me off the trail with there Polaris. (Because they might get hurt trying to catch my cat)(ACEXLT)

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Zrt 600, that would be "Passing Overrated Lame Arcticcats Racing In Snow" LOL!!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
UMMMMMMM, lets see XLT, my friend bought on of those for his wife, and she doesn't think there is enough power, but it is only a 600, in a long track.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just because you have an XLT doesn't mean you can't keep up with the rest. I think your comment was totally uncalled for. Please refrain from posting such comments again.

BTW, nice edit of your post....make me look like the bad guy but thanks.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I was just joking around as I stated above, I was going to buy one but I don't like the Polaris suspension, when you slow down they like to shake, and I find cats are a bit quicker (mostly because of the clutching), what do you 600 XLT drivers get in a quarter mile.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Oh erick, I was thinking what you say when you saw that, and I wasn't saying if you have an XLT you can't keep up with the rest, I was saying you cant keep up with cat's.
(Just Joking, there not a bad sled, just Polaris hasn't changed there front suspension since when, the early 80's)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
erick, have you had any experience with the 1998 Polaris Indy Classic 500, 2-up. My dad just bought one last year, it only has 2200 miles on it, and I was wondering if it was because it was always in the shop, or the guy never used it. We had to bring it in at the end of the year for a lot of clutch work.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I had a buddy that had one, it caused it's fair share of trouble, but of course that is probably cause by the way he drove it. [:D]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
It probably is the way my dad drives too, he tries to keep up to me and my friends with 600, and up, and he pulls the slay with no studs in the process.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Would 72 studs be good for that sled (500 Indy Classic), he doesn't want any studs on the outside. There is only about 85, to 90 HP, and we have the old studs off my cat (I am in the process of puting new ones on), the old tuds are .875 inches long, an 1/4, or 7mm in diameter. (He doesn't take off fast, and he just wants them to help keep him straight on ice)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts