Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you have a white christmas because today i looked outside and it was all green, it looks like its gonna be like that for the rest of the year, christmas sucks if there is no snow, this is making me think real hard about selling my sleds, i dont know what to do but if its gonna be like this for the rest of the year then i think i should just sell my sleds

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
same with me, im tired of putting lots of money into my sleds to ride them 2 weeks a year, i love the sport but if this year doesnt go well im selling mine

·
Registered
433 Posts
It's white here, we got 3 inches of powder yesterday but today got above freezing and we lost a bunch of it.

Kevin

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
It just dosen't feel like X-mas without the snow. You guys have got to keep faith though. [BowDown]

·
Registered
348 Posts
Originally posted by polaris09
[br]did you have a white christmas because today i looked outside and it was all green, it looks like its gonna be like that for the rest of the year, christmas sucks if there is no snow, this is making me think real hard about selling my sleds, i dont know what to do but if its gonna be like this for the rest of the year then i think i should just sell my sleds
Got to keep the faith. I'm in WNY and we are getting skunked too. I bought 3 sleds from a guy in Ohio last year. Said they never gets snow anymore. It's been tough here too. Seems like we always had snow on the ground all thru winter 20-30 years ago. Hang in there, we are forcasting slush for tommorrow, YIPPEE!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we were supposed to get snow last night, so i woke up looked outside and its green, im so pissed, we didnt even get a half inch

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well the 1st green Xmas in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada I can remember in my 45 years!
I wake today to white????
We've received about 3-4" so far and it comin' down pretty good...but the ground is not frozen so I don't figure it'll stay.

I am glad I sold the sled...tired of waiting for snow each season and spending money to ride 5-6 times.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Minker
[br]Well the 1st green Xmas in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada I can remember in my 45 years!
I wake today to white????
We've received about 3-4" so far and it comin' down pretty good...but the ground is not frozen so I don't figure it'll stay.

I am glad I sold the sled...tired of waiting for snow each season and spending money to ride 5-6 times.
thats why i think i might sell mine, but im not sure, i dont know what i will do with out one but its not like i get to ride it anyways and i will miss it alot, but with my luck if i sell mine we will get tons of snow

·
Registered
62 Posts
booo hooo riding on grass sucks booo hooo went to ohio for christmas this year no snow, came home to 36.7 inches and we are getting 5 - 10 more today... god i love the snow i think i might go out snowmachining right now in fact booo hoooo

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I think the problem with snowmobilers is that they focus too much on the general expected date of "Winter"

Heads up, but WINTER does not mean snow! Not 40 years ago MN got some snow in August(once but hey :D)
Most of you get your snowmobiling done in Feb. and March, you have to realize this
Snowmobiling will always be around, if you love it, you'll travel to the snow.

Plus, you're only 15, you have a lot of time to get out there and enjoy the sport, don't give up on it now.

P.S. Forbess, grow some balls, we don't need your heckling

·
Registered
62 Posts
grow some balls? are you just jelous that we have more snow than you and i can actually ride??? next time use a personal pic instead of one out of a magazine.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Forbess, can it with your immature posts. I went and looked at the other posts you've made today and it appears that you have arrived with the sole intent to cause trouble. Either start contributing properly or leave.

Warning #1

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
polaris-man he is my brother-in-law he is just joking around and plus snowman110 was the one telling him to grow some balls, i think he should be the one who needs to be gave a warning

·
Registered
62 Posts
i'm not causing trouble have i told anyone to grow some balls???? i didnt think so in fact polaris09 is my brother in law and i like running him some crap... he knows im joking and if he really wants to ride he can always come up and i will show him something other than trail riding. i think if warnings are being handed out ir should go to the guy that is going around telling people to grow balls

·
Registered
963 Posts
Originally posted by minnesotaderek
[br]I hear ya there thats why mines up for sale or trade on a four wheeler. i just don't have the patience
you didn't get any snow in delano?

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by forbess
[br]i'm not causing trouble have i told anyone to grow some balls???? i didnt think so in fact polaris09 is my brother in law and i like running him some crap... he knows im joking and if he really wants to ride he can always come up and i will show him something other than trail riding. i think if warnings are being handed out ir should go to the guy that is going around telling people to grow balls

Probly because you come off like a real asshole. How are people supposed to just come up there and ride? It takes a thing called money, and unlike you, our daddy's aren't going to pay our way. If you can't grow some balls atleast drop some you immature prick.

But hey, atleast if you keep going the way you are we wont have to deal with you much longer.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by mackinsaw
[br]
Originally posted by forbess
[br]i'm not causing trouble have i told anyone to grow some balls???? i didnt think so in fact polaris09 is my brother in law and i like running him some crap... he knows im joking and if he really wants to ride he can always come up and i will show him something other than trail riding. i think if warnings are being handed out ir should go to the guy that is going around telling people to grow balls

Probly because you come off like a real asshole. How are people supposed to just come up there and ride? It takes a thing called money, and unlike you, our daddy's aren't going to pay our way. If you can't grow some balls atleast drop some you immature prick.

But hey, atleast if you keep going the way you are we wont have to deal with you much longer.
forbess is my brother-in-law he was joking around when he said boohoo, you guys are taking this all the wrong way, the other guy was the one that told him to grow some balls, he is just being sarcastic, some of you guys on here just dont know how to take a joke

1 - 20 of 27 Posts