Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 700 Liberty non ves motor. New SPI teflon coated pistons & rings, 824 cylinders honed, crank bearings checked, new gaskets. Comes with mounting plate, water pump, stator, carb boots, reeds, hoses, electrical, temp sensor, starter rope, basically a drop in motor and go. It has not been run, as I bought it from a seller on E-Bay to use on a project sled, decided to part the sled out, so stay tuned for additional parts to be posted. $700 and you pay shipping or pick up. PM Polaris1man or MX86 if you need anymore pics and or questions

·
Registered
134 Posts
justin0426 said:
do you still have this motor i need a motor for a 00 polaris xc
If not, I have a complete package that I'd like to sell - engine, carbs, ignition, pipe - stock 700 non VES. 3700 miles - never hurt. Make an offer.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
justin0426 said:
correct me if i am wrong but i believe the 2000 xc's are variable exhaust i know some were because i have one, and then your y-pipe might be different and idk about the exhaust sytem

·
Registered
134 Posts
dodgetruck2 said:
justin0426 said:
correct me if i am wrong but i believe the 2000 xc's are variable exhaust i know some were because i have one, and then your y-pipe might be different and idk about the exhaust sytem
Mine is not a valve engine and pipe, ignition, carbs all go with it.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
rpm said:
dodgetruck2 said:
justin0426 said:
Mine is not a valve engine and pipe, ignition, carbs all go with it.
Start your own thread if you want to sell it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts