Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
It's the same story all over the mid west. The trail in northern Wi are now closed till further notice. They have all the gates locked also.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Same story here in Duluth, the rain washed all the snow away. I was fishing on Fish lake about a week ago and there was some people driving out on the ice-NOW there is open water. At my cabin there was 8inches of ice a week ago- NOW there is 4 inches with about 3 inches of water on top of the ice. Not a happy camper right now

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
this weather is unbeleiveable. i think where going to have a warm christmas, but like most people say its going to come, its just a matter of time

·
Super Moderator
11,678 Posts
Don't worry...same story in ND as well...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had between 15 & 18" last week, even two days ago, but it's all melting...everyone is happy here except me, just bought a couple sleds last week...atleast I got to ride for a few days.

P.S. - Why would you ever want to move out of the great state of IL, other than the crooked governor, the outrageous Secretary of State prices, and hunting licenses & fees that rise every year it's a great place to live...I've been around the world twice, been stationed all over the U.S. and always just want to come back to IL.

·
Registered
579 Posts
definetly gay guys and its like that here to in southeastern ontario, its about 4 degrees here and we had almost 2 feet and we got about 10 inches now

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Originally posted by 97SPX680
[br]Watching the news the other night.... Lowest Snow fall for upper MN/ WI in 40YEARS!!!
Not for long, in the next week, 2 big storms are supposed to come though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts