Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL! THEY DONE IT AGAIN ! THE STUPID WEATHER MEN AND WOMEN WERE SAYING FOR DAYS THAT WE WOULD RECEIVE 12 TO 18 INCHES FROM THE BIG STORM ,, ITS A VERY SAD DAY HERE ,,WE RECEIVED 4 INCHES AND THEN THE WIND BLEW IT ALL AWAY ,I GUESS ILL JUST GET OUT MY MG MIDGET AND DROP THE TOP TO PRETEND ,, BC

·
Registered
761 Posts
brentsboats said:
WELL! THEY DONE IT AGAIN ! THE STUPID WEATHER MEN AND WOMEN WERE SAYING FOR DAYS THAT WE WOULD RECEIVE 12 TO 18 INCHES FROM THE BIG STORM ,, ITS A VERY SAD DAY HERE ,,WE RECEIVED 4 INCHES AND THEN THE WIND BLEW IT ALL AWAY ,I GUESS ILL JUST GET OUT MY MG MIDGET AND DROP THE TOP TO PRETEND ,, BC
You do relize that you can turn off the caps lock right?

·
Registered
581 Posts
up here in alton,nh we got about 15"

·
Registered
519 Posts
here in southern maine we got about a foot if you can get an accurate measurement with all the snow drifts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Got 10" here, and a couple miles a way theres well over a foot.

Shot coming back out of a trail. There was no snow prior to this storm so you could keep it right in 2wd and dig down to the dirt for traction if you got stuck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ANGER ISSUES ? YEAH!!! I GOT ANGER ISSUES , THE DAMM DOCTORS WAITED TO LONG TO FIX MY VEINS AND NOW IAM GOING TO LOOSE MY TOES ON RIGHT FOOT,,THERE IS NO SNOW ON THE GROUND! MY VAN NEEDS WORK, MY X WIFE TOOK ALL I HAD,,THE RENTS TO HIGH ,AND MY DOG HAS FLEAS.. THINK SNOW !!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK6nNOWBPs4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts