Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
We had about 2" in exeter, enough to bring the fanners out. Its all slowly melting away and the 1" rain tomorrow isnt going to help either. may be getting some this weekend though...

·
Registered
654 Posts
looks like the western mt are getting some now and are forcasted to have %50 or better chance of snow every day this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait for the 15th

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NOAA said we were supposed to have 10-18 inches it all turned to rain after an inch their weather is never right and our school gave us a snow day which was stupid because we dont have any snow at all its all grass doesnt make any sense we used to have about 160+inches a year last year we had 64" and this year doesnt look good at all yet either:( the ground is mushy mud and water puddles no snow or ice

NOAA sucks as if they can screw up that big of a difference 10-18inches to nothing at all

·
Registered
848 Posts
It turned over to rain up there? That sucks. In Bangor the local news predicted 6-10" and that's just about right. We have no base though.

·
Registered
203 Posts
i love the red lights under ur sled. i have green leds under my wildcat, it looks sick at night, my buddy has orange under his crossfire too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still not enough to ride here we've been loading em up and bringing them to the lake at the ice shack theres at least enough to ride on the ice :S this sucks!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts