Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...since somewhere around Oct. 10th....we've probably received nearly 20 inches of snow at our house and surrounding areas. This morning I woke up....I think the grass was starting to grow again. If anyone else is in Northern Michigan....Alanson/Petoskey area you know my pain. Ahh well. It's just saving it up I suppose. If anyone comes around this way from out of area....let me know. I'll keep you posted on snow around here. :)

-Derek

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That'll be better than here....sadly I have no trailer so I'm stuck around these parts. The one decent place I've heard of but never been is the black mountain area in Cheboygan County....the NE tip of the mitt. That'll be my destination once trails are groomed.

We're supposed to get SOME snow this weekend....supposedly a "big" storm...but the 10 inches we were supposed to get last time turned into about 4. Very disappointing.

Hope its fun up there!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whenever it is...it's going to be a great day. :p If Southern MI gets it....then Northern MI should really be in for it. I disagree with the weather guys when they say that these are average temps for this time of year....it kind of makes me sick. :p Ahh well. Hopefully soon!

-Derek

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.