Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres what it looked like around 3pm in my area! A lil over 7inches or so. Looks like I might just have a white deerseason.

[attachment=47889]
[attachment=47890]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
damn, i'm jealous. lucky @(@#$#(#~!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
can you send some snow south possibly?

·
Registered
548 Posts
i hope we have a white deer season and the snow keeps comin i wanna take a ride

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE: 13.5 in the most northern part of our county

·
Registered
168 Posts
God this sucks. You guys get over a foot and sounds like northern lower micghian is getting over a foot. Im inbetween both and getting NOTHING. Im in some stupid anti-snow pocket : / Like little over an hour from WI border.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I rode mine around awhile...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey 440racer, here exactly is armstong creek? I live near cumberland and we have absolutley no snow at the moment.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Originally posted by fast6rmk
[br]Hey 440racer, here exactly is armstong creek? I live near cumberland and we have absolutley no snow at the moment.
its in north east wisconsin. Its near crandon and it looks liek its about 40 miles directly east of rhinelander

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yup where about mmm 25 minutes from Crandon. About mmm 30 min from Iron Mountain Michigan.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
more snow today. around 10 am there is 3/4 worth of new snow possibly more to come.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by Triple650Indy
[br]Is the ground frozen up there?
Nope. I cut a tree down for my dad and when it fell some of the branches stuck in the ground. I kicked the ground and it was as soft as it is in the summer. Is no ice on the big lakes and very little on the small ponds.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Snow on unfrozen ground might screw things up a little bit, but other than that...
I hope this is a sign of a good sledding season ahead of us.

·
Registered
174 Posts
We had a few inches on the ground yesterday morning so I went a few laps in a field next to the shop... It was all gone by today.

Hopefully just a glimpse of the fun to come. After Thanksgiving I am off work until March, so I am geared up for more snow!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.