Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Northern WI

3K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  SKYDE 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the snow condition in the St. Germain area

#2 ·
Sure do. Crap. No snow or very little. They had rain early in the week. SO snow is gone. Trails are closed and will not open till they get good ridable conditions.

#4 ·
Not much from minocqua to canada. The rain wiped out most of it. The up had 2' and now thaey are down to less than 6".

#6 ·
Really???? Would you care to elborate????

Hurley got 4" thursday night. St.germain has about 2" on the ground as of friday night, more in the woods. With more on the way. AS of now there are no major storms tracks on the way. Little storms here and there.

#7 ·
Don't beleive me.....

[attachment=52394]

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=192025&st=30

This was snow cover as of 12/8. This doesn't include the warm up and rain that was received.
[attachment=52398]

Attachments

#8 ·
I believe xcr440 100% I was planning on going up north to Munising and we called the Sheriffs department and they said that there was no ridable snow. So I wish there was but there isnt.

Steve

#10 ·
I didnt meen to imply he was lying, i ment that in a way that is BS that they always get snow and we dont, in which theres nothing i can do about it. Sorry 440 if you took offence to that.

Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]
Originally posted by SKYDE
[br]^^^thats bull^^^
Why would he lie? So he can keep it for himself?
Way to go ya paranoid $H!7head.

Bryan

#11 ·
[br]I didnt meen to imply he was lying, i ment that in a way that is BS that they always get snow and we dont, in which theres nothing i can do about it. Sorry 440 if you took offence to that.
No problem, Next time post more info on why you feel that way.

#12 ·
no problem, sometimes i forget that this thing doesnt exactly show alot of emotion... [:)]

#13 ·
Well it looks like winter should be getting some snow tomorrow id assume St. Germain it probable getting about the same.

#14 ·
Last forcast I saw said 90% for sat and 60% for fri. Did not give amounts but said some accumulation is possible.

#15 ·
Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]
[br]^^^thats bull^^^
Why would he lie? So he can keep it for himself?
Way to go ya paranoid $H!7head.

Bryan
Whoa I forgot about this post. Sorry about that, I was having a bad day. Pray for snow.....

Bryan

#16 ·
It's coming, be patient.

#17 ·
A guy made me sad. Said that why cant the snowmobilers just go 1 year without snow outta 10 to give us old guys a break from shoveling. : /

He owns a bar...ud think he'd consider that statement more when a LOT more mone is brought into our communities economy during snowmobile season. My step dad laid out that him and 8 guys spend about 10,000 dollars in 5 days becuz of drinking, food, gas, etc in a small town they rent a house in. Thats just 8 guys for 5 days...

#18 ·
Well, its about 1:45, im in school right now, sopose to writing an english paper, but im not in the mood and its due after xmas anyways. And as of right now, its raining.

#19 ·
Well were finally up to about 1 inch... of rain, and about 1/4 inch of ice. Why cant it snow, seriously, its 28 degrees and rain, wheres the sense in that.

#20 ·
6-8" for tonite.

#22 ·
Now they bumped it up to 10"

#23 ·
Right now there is 1.5" on the ground. Coming down hard, heavy and wet....
I am leaving monday afternoon. Who else in going???

#25 ·
Heard they got around 8". Ssupposed to be 35 and sunny tomorrow and 32 Monday with possible light snow. I'm sure it will be pounded up and there will be next to nothing left. Had vacation lined up for next week and cancelled 2 days.
Looks like I'll be atving in my snowmobile gear.

#26 ·
They ended up with 6". They panned yesterday. Trails will be alright as not much traffic as christmas holiday. Different story come tuesday. They do need more snow but just be lucky we go what we did. More snow on the way for mid week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.