Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been lookin for a nose cone radiator for my wedge ultra for a couple weeks now and cant find any on the net. any one make there own? or know were they still sell them?

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
im pretty sure i have one in my shed i can take a look for you if you would like

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
why do you need a cooler in the front? i dont have one and my ultra runs plenty cool.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more for peace of mind then anything, running on hard pack groomed trails she gets warm, and im pretty sure my ultra is missing a cooler every other ultra i see has a cooler up front by the drive dogs, wasn't supposed to be able to run 1.25'' track with studs cause they would hit that cooler... but mine didn't have it so i runnin the track just fine, but want the extra cooler
sTOrMy96 said:
why do you need a cooler in the front? i dont have one and my ultra runs plenty cool.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I know SLP made them back when. I have one for my storm and had to have it recored. I went to the local rad shop and he had a core that was slightly bigger. It wouldn't be too hard to put ends on a core and you'd have a nose cone rad! Just a thought if you can't find one.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
if polaris91 doesent turn up with one i have one ill sell ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts