Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a killer sled! Runs great and looks sweet! Only about 1100 miles on it. MBRP performance can, 196 studs, reverse, black windshield, black light cover, electronic adjustable shock, 3 inch handlebar riser, handle bar hooks, one small scratch on side (shown in pictures) $3200 OBO!! Must go!! Located in MN. If interested email Brandon at [email protected] or post an offer. Depending on where you live delivery part or all way possible. Listening to ALL offers so throw some out there if you are interested. I need to get rid of it to pay for college!!

[attachment=58425]
[attachment=58426]
[attachment=58427]

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice sled. My wife has an identical 500, 600 miles on it. I think your high, its hard to get what there worth cuz you can buy 04 and 05 holdovers for another 1000 bucks. I hope you get it though they are very nice! Heck wish I had it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
you can start out at 3700 but i doubt you will get that because my sister's boyfriend has the same one for sale with 3000 miles that he will sell to me for 2000 and he will sell it to other people for around 26-2700, i think you might be able to get 3000 for it if you are lucky, with it having 500 miles on it is actually worst, the worst thing you can do to a sled is not ride it, good luck selling though i hope you get what you want for it

·
Registered
690 Posts
just to let you know i have seen many 01 and 02 800 edge chassis sleds go for 2500-3400

·
Registered
625 Posts
Back here in PA my cousin just picked one up for 2500 with 2000 miles.PA is always cheaper with used sleds,we dont get alot of snow.You should be able to get 2700-2900.Try ebay.I had a sled for sale on the snowmobile websites for 3 months and it didnt sell.I put it on ebay and I still have people asking me if the high bidder took the sled because they still want it.I had 74 people watching and bidding on the sled.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried ebay once and nobody wanted it...I did have the reserve set kinda high at 3500 so I might try again with a little lower reserve. I know it's only worth what someone will pay for it but it is worth the 3500 for sure...just hard to sell when there isn't any damn snow[:)] Thanks for the input I mihgt have to give ebay another shot.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have sold a ton of stuff ( ATV's ,Sleds )and never had any luck on e-bay except for getting exposer for my stuff. Most of the time I would sell before the auction end to someone who wanted to pay a little less. I have always had much better luck with the local cycle trader. Give that a try and see how you do. Your sled is going to be worth less at this time of the year when there is not a very good snow year. If at all possible try to hang on to it until next November. That is the best time to sell to get maximum dollars out of your sled. People are just starting to think about the up and coming season and then you don't have to worry about a low snow year because it's already sold before it get's here. Good luck in school and hope you get rid of the sled.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks alot for that input...I think that I might just have to hang on to it until next November. I could really use the money but I don't want to short myself and give it away so I think that is what I am going to have to do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.