Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2002 Arctic cat zr 800 I was looking at said he didn't wanna sell cause it was to good of a sled.

Every sled I looked at sold with in a few hours it sucks. I sold my sled now I am looking for a different one.

I want something fast for the trails I like to jump but I don't have too.

I finally got a sled that I am looking at tomorrow a 1996 Arctic cat zrt 600. In very good shape always adult driven 3300 miles all stock except for aftermarket cans. There's no rips on cracks any where its only a hour away that isn't to bad. So what should I look for where they good sleds I know it will be pretty fast for the trails. I know I can't jump it that's ok I can live with out that.

How fast?

How much hp?

How do they handle?

Are they reliable?

DO they suck the gas?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
The 2002 Arctic cat zr 800 I was looking at said he didn't wanna sell cause it was to good of a sled.

Every sled I looked at sold with in a few hours it sucks. I sold my sled now I am looking for a different one.

I want something fast for the trails I like to jump but I don't have too.

I finally got a sled that I am looking at tomorrow a 1996 Arctic cat zrt 600. In very good shape always adult driven 3300 miles all stock except for aftermarket cans. There's no rips on cracks any where its only a hour away that isn't to bad. So what should I look for where they good sleds I know it will be pretty fast for the trails. I know I can't jump it that's ok I can live with out that.

How fast? [highlight=yellow]stock setup 90+mph on the dreamometer[/highlight=yellow]

How much hp? [highlight=yellow]not sure[/highlight=yellow]

How do they handle? [highlight=yellow]decent, on the heavy side[/highlight=yellow]

Are they reliable? [highlight=yellow]engine ya, rest of the drivetrain is iffy, we have had alot of trouble with bearings and chains, engine was good though[/highlight=yellow]

DO they suck the gas? [highlight=yellow]not sure[/highlight=yellow]

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wow that sucks.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
not sure where you are at but we have 4 sleds for sale, http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/115179/display.aspx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts