Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to be a D*** but 97indy500 isn't a good person to deal with. I sent him $90 for Blue C&A Skis and he hasn't PM'd me at all. Its been 2 months now and got absolutely nothing. What to do? [:(]

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I dunno what you should do man, I bet this post will help if anything will!!!

Some people ruin it for everyone!!

DW

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
How did you sent the money? Did he get it? Can you look up his name in a phone book and call him? I feel for ya man. It is kinda scary sending money and hoping you get your stuff.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Some people don't want to mess with paypal. I am one of them. You can dispute it with a MO also.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Money Order

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
2 months? I would have posted up about it alot quicker than that for sure!

Whats the address you sent the MO too?

I can't even find his name as a legal name in his state..
http://www.zabasearch.com/query1_zaba.php?sname=Kyle%20Umlor&state=MI&ref=&se=&doby=&city=&name_style=1

we WILL do our best to help you. This $hit pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about it. I always use pay pal. Hopefully you will get things straightened out on here.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I've always found the easiest way if you don't have paypal is to use COD whether it be the post office, UPS, or Fed Ex..That way you can inpsect the item to make sure it is what it's supposed to be, and it protects the seller because he gets "good" money from USPS, UPS, Fed Ex and doesn't haven't to worry about bounced checks...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sent him a check which I should of sent him a MO.

I dont have his phone number. I should of asked for it in the beginning.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ Well what do you have?? An address? What did he sign the check as when he cashed it? Your bank will show you his signature (my bank shows me online with every check I write). I like checks, you get a receipt that way and proof he got your money.

I am thinking its a chance he gave you a fake name as I didn't find it on zabasearch and that is rare.

Give us all the info you have and let us try to help. Maybe he went to Iraq? Maybe he died in a car wreck.. Maybe he stiffed ya.. but either way, lets do our best to find out.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I wasn't going to say anything...But I got the back lash of this. I was set to buy the stock skis off sks-rider and that deal fell through not once but twice....Have to give him props though. Never had any problem getting my money back from Him...So, Good luck Jordan. I hope you find the guy and you get your money back. Even though I was alittle pissed about how things were handled, You didn't screw anybody and this guy should be found!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kyle Umlor
7391 M-119
Harbor Springs MI 49740

That was the adress. I already tried putting it in and it didnt work?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
^^^^ go to www.zabasearch.com type in his name and put the state, and search, if it doesnt come up with the exact name, look for the same address and they will have the phone number.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Pance
[br]^^^^ go to www.zabasearch.com type in his name and put the state, and search, if it doesnt come up with the exact name, look for the same address and they will have the phone number.
Didn't work...[:(]

EDIT: it wasn't $90 it was $125 [:(!]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
MSN white pages shows this for the address and zip code! hope it helps

Umlor, Pete
7391 M 119th
Harbor Springs, MI 49740
(231) 526-9246

·
Registered