Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures that I took with my digital camera at last years hill climb in Bessemer Michigan. Thanks Erick!

Many sleds rolled down the hill. Very Exciting!

Edited by - KHE on 06 Mar 2002 10:54:07

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
next time put {img} on the left side of the link and {/img} on the right side of the link---only change the {'s and }'s to ['s and ]'s and your picutres will show up in your post!

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
948 Posts
Dude, should have put them under Mountain Climbing! Those are awesome. Love watching hill climbs!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I fixed up the photos for ya.

Very cool.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, thanks Polaris-Man. I tried fooling with the html codes but couldn't quite get it to work.

I wish I could have taken more pictures but the digital camera batteries died. It sure was cold!

In the pictures, only two sleds made it to the top going through the gates. The trax that you see in the middle towards the top of the picture didnt count because the guy didn't go between the gates.

Now, in the second and third picture on the left side of the hill, there are some trax that go up onto a rock ledge that is covered in snow. One of the riders was going up the hill and couldn't quite make the turn around the gate and went up the rock ledge. On that ledge is where the hill crew sat. They were the ones who helped turn the sled around if the rider couldnt make it up the hill. The rider would have to bury his track in the deep snow so it wouldnt roll back down the hill, which happened alot! Back to the rocky ledge... Anyways there could have been a really bad accident if those workers were not looking. It was a close call. No one was hurt.

Now if you look to the right bottom corner you will see some traxs that kind of go off into the woods. A guy on a fairly new Ski Doo Fourmula 500 (nice sled!) went up the hill but lost controle of it and fell off and the sled went down the hill into the trees and ruined the hood and took a huge chunk of plastic out of the bottom. He went up the hill a few more times after that but never made it to the top.

Hill climbs are awsome! If you have the chance to go to one, go! They are very exciting to watch!

Edited by - KHE on 07 Mar 2002 22:15:15

1 - 7 of 7 Posts