·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Lookin good!

I'm oddly jealous.

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Conditions up your way a little thin? No different down here that's why last weekend was a bonus ;)
There's nothing here, just got about 6/10" of rain though.

We had a summer from hell. I think it came out to 32" or so of rain total. Normal around here is about 15". Worried about spring flooding, kinda hope we don't get much snow this winter.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
There's nothing here, just got about 6/10" of rain though.

We had a summer from hell. I think it came out to 32" or so of rain total. Normal around here is about 15". Worried about spring flooding, kinda hope we don't get much snow this winter.
Harvest this year down here was late because everything was water logged in the fields. We can relate....

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Harvest this year down here was late because everything was water logged in the fields. We can relate....
We put tracks on our combine, $70,000 for the set. Only way we were able to get the crop off.

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
What're the ground conditions like out there at Isabella? Did it freeze before snowing or are you going to have trouble with getting groomers through the boggy areas?

Apparently there's some snow coming our way tomorrow, it's still 32 degrees outside here right now, boy it's been a weird year. There's hardly any frost. Not that I'm complaining but they are saying below 0 temps by next weekend. Welcome to winter I guess.

Maybe I'll put more than 120 miles on my sled this winter.... Haha

·
Super Moderator
11,649 Posts
We put tracks on our combine, $70,000 for the set. Only way we were able to get the crop off.
I knew those things were expensive...but...damn! Takes money to make money, eh... :rolleyes1:

Definitely looks like the cold is coming this week. Would be nice to get a nice freeze before snowfall. I'm tired of this sloppy mess of rain/snow/high temps we've had so far.

Reactions: Polaris-Man
1 - 14 of 14 Posts