Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys if any of you are into the snow removal buisness im gladly taking all snow lol,just drop it all off in the fields next to my house..there is no ammount of snow i wont accept[:D]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Very nice of you [8D]

could you come here and clean off my barbeque? It seems to be snowing alot here today and I have some huge T-Bones in my fridge for later [:D]/polarisman/../images/users/xc700_02/snow 002.jpg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
We got 3 ft. In Haliburton Ontario...But I dont plan on letting it go anywhere! [:D]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hey...pass some this way to eh.We got about 5 inches the 2 days ago, and there is now only like 2, and bare patches with dirt all over. And the morons who went on the trail tore it up...ruining the chance for us to have agood base at all, and my chance to ever go on the traiL!!!

·
Registered
150 Posts
We got a nice foot of hard snow still, and just today we got about 3 or 4 inches of fresh stuff,

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
we still have at least 2 ft in the places we cant ride[:(]some of the trails are ok but most are bare as they could get..we just got a few inches today and of cource my sled is in the shop for a couple small repairs and the parts wont we in for a few days,just my luck

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]Where you live xc700_02? What part of Winnipeg was that in?
Im close to the North end. Thats been my accumulation so far. I refuse to wipe it off my bbq. You can see I cleaned enough to see my thermostat and thats it.

Got a few more inches added to it today [:p] Went out drift banging again tonight too [:D]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
aaaahhhhh.....all of our snow already melted, and it only snowed 2 days ago! I hate Wisconsin.I'm gonna go live on Antartica where they get a shit ton of snow!!!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Not to be all Gee Whiz on you or anything, but Antarctica doesn't really get alot of snow....it's really mostly ice. Anyway move up here and we'll show you what it's all about!! If I was to make an educated guess as to how much snow we have in the mountains around here, I would say way over ten feet....that's from two weeks ago, with plenty more falling since!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts