Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with the new sled taking some new add ons i forgot about the dnr stickers where do you guys put yours (2001 polaris 500xcsp).

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by Disco
[br]Well with the new sled taking some new add ons i forgot about the dnr stickers where do you guys put yours (2001 polaris 500xcsp).
[attachment=48243]

[attachment=31689]

[attachment=28086]

[attachment=13326]

Attachments

·
Registered
639 Posts
I just put mine on my tunnel

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by Hermie
[br]I just put mine on my tunnel
Yeah, me too. It is okay in ND. Makes it easy to hide with your foot. Ha ha.

But in Minnesota, I believe they have to be on the top half of the front of the machine (hood, in other words). When I used to register in MN, I put mine on the side of the instrument pod, behind the windshield. But if you have a colored windshield, the DNR might not like that too much. Unless you get a really grumpy DNR officer, I do not think they would care if it is on the lower half, as long as it is clearly visible. They might get up tight if you put it on the tunnel, though.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by Hermie
[br]I just put mine on my tunnel

last year I got a ticket on my moms sled becuase the plate numbers were on the tunnel and it was very easy to hide. but the thing that pisses me off is that we bought the sled off a dealer. but after showing the cop that i put new numbers on the hood he ripped th ticket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts