Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th
So i guess most people will need a room for the nights of friday the 6th and saturday the 7th

The Edge seems like it'll be the best place to stay, best location by far too.
check it out at http://www.theedgehotel.com/
The cost is $99/night, so if you split it with 4 people thats only $25 per person per night. not a bad deal at all.

Dear TJ,
Thank you for your interest in The Edge Hotel. We do have room availability for the dates you have in question. The maximum amount of people allotted in a standard room is 4. There is breakfast charge of $5.00 per person for more than 4 people in a room. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant you a group discount, as this is our peak season. The price per room, per night is $99.00 plus tax. If you have any further questions, or would like to make reservations, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or toll free # 1-866-348-4211.
Thanks Again,
Patti Gagne
Front Desk Clerk

Reply to the email that i sent. start making reservations if anyone wants to!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I will be up for the ride,I have a cabin in Brantingham,close to the Edge and I have room for 4 more people. Anybody that needs a place to stay give me a call 610-393-0914. The cabin is right on the trail with good parking for trailers.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dear TJ,
Our cancellation policy requires that you call by 3 PM 48 hours (2 days) prior to your date of arrival. If you call after the 48-hours you will lose your entire deposit. If you cancel before the 48 hours, a 5% fee is charged for the total stay and the remaining deposit will be refunded.
If you are staying for two nights the 5% fee would be $9.90.
If you had any other questions please let us know. If you would like to have 20 rooms you will want to book soon. We are filling up fast on our winter weekends.
Sincerely,
Mary O'Brien
Front Desk Clerk

That tells you the cancellation period and the deposit. GET A ROOM NOW IF YOU WANT ONE BECAUSE THE ROOMS ARE FILLING FAST!! Also, if anyone wants to, sledman's cabin is a great place to stay. Brantingham is a very good location!

·
Registered
26 Posts
hey all,
zman from
www.sledfreak.com
when is your ride....we will be up there all winter in Brantingham!!
let us know..

·
Registered
169 Posts
Originally posted by artiksno340
[br]
Originally posted by aja636
[br]me and my group are also staying at the Edge to.
not staying at your cabin??? how many guys you gonna have? i'll most likely be there too
our cabin is on 4th lake in old forge. I will be easier for us to stay at the edge for that weekend. Right now its just me and my dad and brother

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
just made a reservation at the edge hotel for friday and saturday night, so i'll be there if there's snow.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]just made a reservation at the edge hotel for friday and saturday night, so i'll be there if there's snow.
glad to hear it! bringing anyone with you?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
[br]
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]just made a reservation at the edge hotel for friday and saturday night, so i'll be there if there's snow.
glad to hear it! bringing anyone with you?
myself and definately one friend, one of the guys i ride with. possibly another friend who's never really ridden before, i told him he can ride my old 89 trail. seemed like a decent time to try and get someone new into it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
[br]
[br]
[br]me and my group are also staying at the Edge to.
not staying at your cabin??? how many guys you gonna have? i'll most likely be there too
our cabin is on 4th lake in old forge. I will be easier for us to stay at the edge for that weekend. Right now its just me and my dad and brother
Is anyone staying in Old Forge. I am staying at my cabin in Old Forge and will be making the trip over to the Hill in the morning.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
scooter8416
NEEDS A RIDE

Is there anyone around lockport medina way (about 40 mins from buffalo) that I could bum a ride with?

Anybody know how much snow the Hill got?? i know there was a storm that just hit and now the lake effect begins, i only got an inch out of it tho but im in PA

HOLY CRAP! Paul Kocin on the weather channel said Tug Hill is getting 2 to 4 inches per hour!!![:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
493 Posts
I went up to Old Forge this weekend. They had about 8-10" but is has all meted away now. I went over to Tug hill as well. Same amount of snow. The Edge is NICE for those who have never been there. I went in to check it out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts