Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ride is going to be at TUG HILL the weekend of January 7-8

Anybody who has any input on lodging, meeting places, and riding destinations please let us know. We are putting up a few websites that have places to stay, but please let us know if you know of a good reasonably priced place where everyone could stay. Also it should be a place that can be easily found since we're going to have a lot of newcomers.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahah i know that lol. [:D] just trying to get everyone else too. lets keep this at the top of the posts!!!

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
It all depends on snow! Cobelskill would be great but i'm not beating my machine in snirt. Tug Hill in Dec is the safe bet.(lake Effects).Plus i need time to break in my new machine[;)]

·
Registered
437 Posts
I hope we get more than 8 votes. I voted for cobleskill, but i'm up for tug hill, as long as its earlier in the month otherwise i can't make it.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i know theres way more than 8 people in this area on SF. early in the month would be best for myself because of no college.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
k lets make a date by then. for the most people being able to attend it. then later on they can decide of they wanna come to that date we picked. and place. but then we will have to have a deadline to know the number just so we have everyhting set with parking, lodging and rest stops.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by aja636
[br]i voted and where ever it is i also got a couple more guys that what in.
wow are you really all the way at the bottom of jersey? thats a hell of a haul for u up to the hill

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well so far the hill is winning. At least there is a better possibility of snow by going up there. Hope there are a couple people here who know the trails, cause i always get lost when i go up there. Drive is going to be a bit longer though.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts