Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ehhh not exactly what i wanted to hear, but i was afraid that news was coming. i guess we'll have to start considering postponement dates, but we definitely shouldnt make the call til mid next week

·
Registered
538 Posts
Well. I know it looks terrible for riding conditions. But mabey I'll have my sled back together by the time of the resceduling? If so mabey someone would be nice enough to come and pick me up for the ride? I'd love to go. But lack of a vehicle and sled trailer make it abit hard.

The sled trailer isn't the problem since I know someone who would let me borrow theirs. But I still don't have a vehicle to pull it.

Anyway. If you wouldn't mind helpin me out send a PM my way.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I am still in but I will make the call next thursday, thats when I was heading up, hopefully some snow comes, we would have to post another poll to see what dates would be good for everyone agian.

slane where you from We are rideing sleds over to tug hill from old forge, If you want to jump with us that isn't a problem, just trying to help.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I live in the small, depressing town of Champlain, NY aja636. I don't know how far away it is axactly or if it's even near. But I think I've passed through Old Forge a few times when I was with my mom and her bf on our way to his parents house in Lewis. If not I can always ask my mother or her bf. They know the locations better than I do since they go hiking in the summer.

If Old Forge is on the way going to Lewis then I think it takes about an hour ride or less for us to getto Lewis. I can check an online travel map to make sure. I'll have no problem of wanting to meet up once my sled's together and registered. It's just getting it to location that's the problem for me.

·
Registered
538 Posts
If anyone could help me that would be a plus. But I'll worry about the situation when or if my sled is back together. I doubt anyone would have a spare sled for me to ride. [:p]

·
Registered
493 Posts
It is going to be me and 3 or 4 friends. So 5 of us in total.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts