Well, the conditions aren't very favorable at all. So I think it's best that we postpone til later on in the season. If we plan for early February then we still have the ability to postpone til late February/ early March if we have to. So, it makes the most sense to postpone til early February IMO. I think we should stay away from President's Day wknd because I'm sure most of you have plans already and most hotels are booked up. So when does everyone want to reschedule for?? If you pick other please state when! Thanks again and THINK SNOW!!!