Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, we're going to have to postpone again due to unfavorable conditions. I still may go and check out the Hill this weekend, but I'm not making that decision til Thursday. SPEAK UP NOW if you have ANY input on this matter. I hope we can work out another date soon. I'll most likely have another poll up in the next few days. This winter just isn't cooperating one bit, I don't think I've experienced a winter this terrible my whole life [V]
everyone make sure to vote for the next date
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42668
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,432 Posts
Yeah this sucks. We should plan a trip for up in canada. This Is the second year in a row that we couldn't get a ride in due to low snow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i said the heck with it and cancelled the reservations, i'm not risking all that gas and lodging money, rather save it for when the snow comes, whether it be next week or next winter [:D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
I hear ya TJ......pretty sad the only riding i got in was in MN when i was home for the holidays
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,430 Posts
Hi Guys
Thought I'd try to cheer you up by letting you all know it was the right decision to postpone again.
Its 43 degrees, pouring rain, and absolutely nothing to ride on in Tug Hill.

Feel better?[8)]
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top