Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself, Artiksno340 and Polarssledneck28 are planning a routine get together at my place this upcoming sunday, february 17, 2008. leaving around 9a or so, going to head north into tug for a solid 100+ mile trip. anyone interested pm me for directions, i have tons of parking available. as it stands there will be 5 of us, and i am pretty sure we can con a few more SF members into coming over. Just for reference, I live in Blossvale, NY so that will give you a good point to go from as far as distance away from you. We've got snow so let's RIDE!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
If it was next weekend id drive up.Sounds like a nice ride, i need to get out of town for a day

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Well, the motor rebuild for the renegade will begin around 9 PM Friday night if we don't run into any serious problems. That will hopefully put my in Blossvale at a decent hour Saturday.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sunday! Pm'd you back ACM

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Chances are very good that you will see me this sunday. I don't have my heated shield cable yet, I need carbides, and my cover is in the mail.. I can get the carbides tonight... I guess I don't have to have a cover but the ZRT might get pretty crappy on the way up haha.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hope to see you Sunday Matt. If all goes well myself and a friend will be at mdmaniac's Saturday and Sunday. Getting ready to head towards Albany around 4 pm today to get the help of a good friend with the renegade rebuild.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Dealer 40 mins away has carbides.. I am going to buy them tonight and install them tonight in the barn.

I edited your thread for you earler to read the correct date FYI

Any of you guys got a video camera? Would be nice to take a few shots.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Trails are in great condition as of right now.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also posted in the polaris forum [:-D] might go riding tomorrow night as well,and a little later if i can ever get this computer fixed!

Lots of sleds out today, lots of snow, low around 7 makes for some hard and fast trails, lets RIDE!

I have tons of parking available, pretty much trailhead parking. bring friends!! pm me for information!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Just got my new 6 inch carbides installed. I will prep the trailer tomorrow and figure out how I am going to keep crap off my sled since my cover hasn't been delivered yet. j

I have a friend that has his sled in some town called boonville. He is interested. I sent him this thread.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ACM, Boonville is up by highmarket. Its 30-35 minutes from here by car going the speed limit. Its almost in my backyard!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
looking forward to this weekend. ACM,you have to make sure u get out. try using a tarp or something. I have seen your posts on here for many years, think its time we met. see you all sunday.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ Uh oh. Does that mean your going to kill me when I arrive haha.

Looks like my buddy is out. He has to work. So far its just me coming up with an empty spot on my trailer. I have a junk cover here for an old sled. Maybe I will hack that up and get it to cover my hood. I just don't want to fill my airbox with road grime.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Nobody posted in here all day?

Well I got my ZRT fixed and loaded up on my trailer. I am rigging up some sort of cover for it now. I have a problem. I need someone to pick me up some HP Intercepter Amsoil. I went exploring today and well you know the rest. Burned up 3/4 tank of fuel and alot of oil. Everyone here is closed at 3 so I missed them. I have to leave here at 6 a.m. to get up there and everyone is closed. So if anyone can get a gallon or quart of the oil I will pay them cash.

Oh ya, I am bringing a new SF member with me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey guys, I most likely will be on the hill before the sun comes up Sunday, especially after todays fiasco. [thumb] maybe I could find my way down to Blossvale and we could all ride together, whatever time you guys are going to be ready. So I'm in, I'll pm for sled directions to mdmaniacs place. Sounds like a good time and will be warm too(R)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just talked to mdmaniac and he says there will be about 12 riders, he said us old men are welcome too.[:p] starting about 9 Sunday.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
ultraspx said:
Is this open to old men also!
I am not that young [beatup]

Sleds loaded. I think the cover rig job I have going will last about 20 miles before its shredded haha. We will see.

I am leaving here at 6 a.m. I should arrive there just after 8 a.m. I am assuming.

I look forward to meeting everyone!

I explored here today alone and racked up 65 miles. I am making a ride report right now. I had an issue with the sled but I fixed it. Should be good to go for tommorrow I hope!! Someone bring a tow rope. I can't find mine haha.

I drove to town to get oil.. noplace had amsoil that was open. I have enough to make it to highmarket so hopefully I can buy it there or another place on the trail.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.