Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Can't wait Matt! Should be a blast! Went riding today and trails were fantastic, there was a poker run but everybody was riding elsewhere of where we are going tomarrow. Awesome day today, perfect sunny and cold. Tomarrow's supposed to be warmer...btw matt, there's a nice n easy that sells it where we gas up at. I'll bring the tow rope,haha. Ultraspx, are you going to join?? nydriver, did you go riding in the rome area today? I might have seen you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
FireCat59 said:
Can't wait Matt! Should be a blast! Went riding today and trails were fantastic, there was a poker run but everybody was riding elsewhere of where we are going tomarrow. Awesome day today, perfect sunny and cold. Tomarrow's supposed to be warmer...btw matt, there's a nice n easy that sells it where we gas up at. I'll bring the tow rope,haha. Ultraspx, are you going to join?? nydriver, did you go riding in the rome area today? I might have seen you.
Started at The Milkplant..and made it to the Timberview for coffee and to warm up, and my friend was so sick he needed me to take him home so I went back and got the truck. Fever and such, he should have stayed home I guess. Worst part is he had to go home and tell the wife she was right. [beatup]lol ...It was pretty cold 1st thing Saturday. Got about 75 miles in. See you all in the morning.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yea, I would love to come, will bring my 2002 800 great riding sled, But where am I going, please send me some directions, anybody driving down the thruway from rochester area, I have a four place trailer if anybody interested!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Generally speaking, here it is, I am not sure about his exact address, he'll be on a bit.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ I PM'd him his address.

Leaving here in 7 hours. Suppose I should head to bed.

See you all in the morning if all goes well. This is also the maiden voyage for my rebuilt trailer.

ultraspx said:
Yea, I would love to come, will bring my 2002 800 great riding sled, But where am I going, please send me some directions, anybody driving down the thruway from rochester area, I have a four place trailer if anybody interested!
ahhh man. You should bring your triple!!! You know you want to. ok ok .. bed now.

EMTP579 will be coming with me on my trailer. He will be here at 5.45 or so. He is Dan, the one that I did the ride report with that we did tug hill last weekend when my track exploded.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Sweet, leaving here ina bit after I get some breakfeast. See you all there!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
dum dum dum, been home since 1:30pm, damn track!!!!! Glad i had the Triple emergency kit though! All three triples had the hoods up at some point!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Too bad that happened today Brendan, hopefully all the snow doesnt melt from the rain..great ride today though! Never been on the resevoir before, that was pretty nerve racking.haha I was so soaked when I got home, I had a shell of ice all over me..

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
mdmaniac said:
dum dum dum, been home since 1:30pm, damn track!!!!! Glad i had the Triple emergency kit though! All three triples had the hoods up at some point!
What triples had the hood up? I know two did because the same issue... too much power tears them belts up [thumb]

Hey.. don't forget what sled was at the end of the lake first [lol8] The little orange sled that could! [beatup]

Working on the pictures now since I am the only guy that took a camera (that worked)!

Great day all in all. Few mistakes made and a few lessons learned but best of all nobody injured.

I will begin a new thread and lock this when I make it (as the MN boys did)

Get all them other guys that were not SF members onto SF. Especially the guy on the red dragon.

Edit- BTW.. ride home sucked. Rain and 40 mph winds or so.. blah

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Yea, that zrt surprised me,haha especially when it was 3 foot in the air right next to me!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Wish I had a video camera...haha Going along the lake and all I see out of the corner of my eye is a pair of black/orange ski's in the air and the sound of that screaming triple.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I've got some decent pics, but I am too lazy to post them - I put them in my myspace pics - http://www.myspace.com/emtp579. Request an add and steal if you see one you like. They are not that great, but a few are pretty nice.

It was a fun day not [email protected]

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ You suck. I will take them and post them (probably tommorrow).

Please refer to this thread now as this ride is now closed
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/84638/display.aspx#857130

Firecat59.. you got to add your comments to the ride report.. they are cracking me up and add to the story.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.