Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I live in Johnstown Ny I was just wonder if any one has heard how this winter is expeted to be like, If you ask me were long over due for alot of snow up here in NY. Especialy after last winter 05-06

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Knox NY about 40 minutes from johnstown. LAst year was bad. Almost no sno to ride. The year b4 I got some riding in but not enough. I like to put on 1000 or more a season but it might not happen this year. It seems like all it wants to do is get cold then warm out, and then rain alot. I cant wqait till it snows so I can get out of this house and hit the bars and play some pool.

Oh by the way, MetalGear? Is that Metal Gear Solid you are referring to? Good game by the way.

JDR

·
Registered
363 Posts
im not scared a bit maybe a little. lol but a lot of years its alway's like 50degree's on new years everybody's saying it's goin to be a big winter in new york!!this year a lot of news caster's are saying its goin to be a warm winter lol like 20Degree's but, BUT! a lot of snow im goin for all of that lol [:D][:D][:D][:D] "LET IT SNOW AND SNOW HARDER AND HARDER[:D]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.