Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So ive been wondering what is the deal with my track, ive looked it up multiple times and could not find what kind it was. If it wasnt the lug style that confused me it was the name. It says its a camoplast predator. Was it misstamped at the factory? It has the part number BZ1095-2(the -takes place of the number i couldnt make out it was either a 6,8,or a 3). Just want to know what kind of track it is because ive never seen a predator like it.

Thanks,
Dakota

·
Registered
246 Posts
Empire087 said:

So ive been wondering what is the deal with my track, ive looked it up multiple times and could not find what kind it was. If it wasnt the lug style that confused me it was the name. It says its a camoplast predator. Was it misstamped at the factory? It has the part number BZ1095-2(the -takes place of the number i couldnt make out it was either a 6,8,or a 3). Just want to know what kind of track it is because ive never seen a predator like it.

Thanks,
Dakota
no that name is right. They sell alot of complast on dennis kirk and if you type complast predator in on Google you can see your track on a couple different websites. Weired looking lugs they have though how does it handle?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not quite the same as the predator(aka carve). The track is awsome, 1 inch lug hooks up really nice on the trails, and does really good in powder too. It's a really good handling track, I would even dare to say it's as good as the ripsaw 1.25.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts