Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
If you post what you have now, you will get some help.Post your sled and any changes you have done.If no response here put it under general.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
why are you getting beat? are you spinning or are you getting good traction and they are simply pulling away?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I wouldnt mind getting a better launch.. i got a clutched sks 700 with the 1.25 paddle, and am going off the line even with an f6. what could i physically do to get a better launch, like sitting standing? leaning back? whats the tricks?
thank you
Michael

·
Registered
460 Posts
polarisxckid, are your ski's lifting, are you burn'in out? could be as simple as tighten the limiter straps, when ever i race i usually stand, and lean back a little, if the the sled isn't standing up out of the hole.

·
Registered
492 Posts
i would think you would want your weight to be just rear of center of the track. take a jump or two on the running boards, to get your track sunk in. hold your brake to keep from rolliing and bring up your rpms close to your engaugement point. also if your spining alot outa the hole, then try loosening your front limiter straps, this will allow more weight transfer to the track, and provide better traction. other wise throw a rock at teh f6 on take off to distrack him.

·
Registered
214 Posts
well by the looks of your avatar your a cat man so you prolly have a cat... thats prolly the source of your holeshot woes.... lmao

heres an equation for a good hole shot.....

iq 440 chassis + 05 and older 800 facotry mod= arm snapping holeshots

lmfao

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
just need a clutch banging hard hitting 4800rpm engagement, I have 2 sleds out here ones a polaris ultra spx ,the other a zrt 600 ,and would like to find the guys who set these clutchs up ,wow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts