Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of me and indygirl riding today.
I'll have more in my gallery of the days events,some boondocking and a little hill climbing.
[attachment=57881][attachment=57882]
Me and indygirl at American Lakes
[attachment=57883][attachment=57884]
A little boondocking
[attachment=57885][attachment=57886]
indygirl learning to handle the powder
[attachment=57887][attachment=57888]
Just playing around
[attachment=57889][attachment=57890]
indygirl's only stuck,bye for now more pics in the Gallery!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
nice pics wish we had that dep of snow. but im glad we have at least some snow

·
Registered
748 Posts
Does it get any better than that? Great scenery in the background. Something special about riding while it's snowing. Looks like it was a little on the foggy side too.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I really hate getting stuck crossing over fallen trees. It just plain old sucks.

Looks like an awsome time. I had to miss riding today and this weekend and have been ticked off about it. At least some of you guys are having a good time for me

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sweet looks liek you guys had a killer time get back out there and ride for some of us minnesotans who have an inch of snow

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the only thing that would have made for a better day,would have been deeper powder up high.It was pretty wind blown so we had to search for powder.But I can't complain to much.Got to ride with my favorite riding partner and watched her progress big time!!!
Plus she's an awsome photographer as you can see.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
snow in winter??? what the heck is going on with this earth?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice pics

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I like that trail. First time I've ever seen it with an extended track.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya the indy has a 136 track.
indygirl wanted a bigger paddle so I found a track and put
it on for her.
She said that the track made it feel like a new sled.
She was playing in some deep powder and climbing some respecteble hills for her first time hill climbing with me.

·
Registered
622 Posts
We definitely had a good time! The riding felt totally different this time with the new track on. It really dug in and I felt like I had more power and control - a lot easier getting up the big hills. I did get stuck once, but it was still fun. It was coming off of a big hill and the next thing I knew - there was a deep powder sink hole in front of me. . . . and in I went. Once we got to digging the sled out, we found the downed tree underneath. Was not too bad getting out though! [:)]

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
You westerners complaining about the powder not being deep enough makes me almost want to shed a tear for you. lol. As I walk across the 4 inches of crust in my yard, I feel stupid about even having a snowblower gathering dust in my garage, much less my sleds.
Originally posted by RMKer
[br]the only thing that would have made for a better day,would have been deeper powder up high.It was pretty wind blown so we had to search for powder.But I can't complain to much.Got to ride with my favorite riding partner and watched her progress big time!!!
Plus she's an awsome photographer as you can see.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^^yes I know it sounds bad,I just like to climb the steep hills with more powder so you can carve on the way up.
To find powder you need to ride in the trees where no one else has been yet.
Found some powder in some meadows as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts