rev500ss
catman99
91530ext {me}
my wife
my dad

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
only one week left, has everyone got their rooms or cabins? It looks like the area is suppose to get some good snow over this weekend Hopefully they get the trails back up to good conditions before next thursday - friday. Did anyone ever decide to get a cabin at beaver creek? I'm currently reserving a room at a hotel, but will be staying at beaver creek on Jan. 22nd thru 24, check out on the 25th. 91530ext, if you'd like to ride those days as well I'll be around with about 7 other guys from home just let me know. Hope everyone is/has their affairs in order for the trip. looking forward to meeting you guys in a week

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Well as it stands now I will not be up for the 19th, weather permitting I am still trying to be up on the 22nd. Hoping that the trails improve and the snow starts flying

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
What is the snow status up there, anybody know?

I am debating on whether or not to use my vacation time if the trails aren't worth a darn. I have buddies heading to the UP for the weekend and could go w/ them and not have to drive which would be nice.

Any ideas on snow conditions?

·
Registered
364 Posts
the snow is coming down and im going out latter on ill let you know how thay are

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
91530ext if you are going to be able to ride the first part of next week I will be up there on Sunday we should get in sometime around 11:00 am - noon. if your interested in riding on sunday monday or tuesday you can send me a pm with your contact info. and I'll call when we get there.

·
Registered
364 Posts
trais are grate we got lots of snow realy fast the gromers are out and trails are smoth with no drit so all you guys get up here and lets go riding im not working at the moment unless we get one hell of a storm i plow snow so im free to go rideing any day of the week

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
91530ext Posted - Today : 10:16:40 AM

trais are grate we got lots of snow realy fast the gromers are out and trails are smoth with no drit so all you guys get up here and lets go riding im not working at the moment unless we get one hell of a storm i plow snow so im free to go rideing any day of the week

[maroon]Hey I believe at this time that we are planning on coming up Saturday afternoon, I'll try to get with you when we get a little closer, if you want. send some contact info so I can call and let you know where we will be staying at.[/maroon]

21 - 28 of 28 Posts