Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just called the place where i bought my sled from and they have a couple 2003 edge x 600 sleds for 6700... and they said i could get 4300 on trade for mine.. what do you all think?? polaris send me a credit card thing saying i was approved for 8500 but i threw it away thinkn i wasnt going to get a new sled this year.. but my uncle is interested in my sled and i know he would give me more for it.. should i go for it? or just wait another year and see what else is out there...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
If they have one I'd get the Black X with the Edge rear suspension and a fox clicker. If they have that I would grab it right away.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Why do you want to trade up? Bigger motor? Better sled? Newer year? I know you'll probably get all those but which reasons are important to you?

Jacqui.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The differences that I know of would be Newer(not much tho), bigger engine, sweet graphics and wide running boards. All this would sell me

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i love the new edge package.. its the black and yellow sled, but it has the
m-10 suspension instead of the edge.. is that a plus or minus?? i thought it was a pricier option but i cant remember. he said its basically the same only a little softer than the edge suspension.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the engine is the main reason i want to upgrade, you can get a lot more outa power add ons with a 600 than a 500.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The M-10 is a softer suspension and for trails it is great, but if you like ditch banging where some bumps might launch you into the air I heard it is better to stay away from it then. Also they are not built for jumping from what I hear.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmm.. i do ride ditches didnt really get to jump a whole lot last year with my sled due to the lack of snow. my suspension is still set at the softest setting and it seems fine, wasnt the m-10 a spendy upgrade? i made a sled on polaris's site when they were snowchecking and i remember the m-10 ace and fast m-10.. do you think it would be too soft? i do ride trails 90% of the time, but we like to mess around like when we go to the U.P.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lame.. i also just found out that im not approved anymore for a polaris credit card... wtf is with that.. so now i dunno. i guess i shoulda kept that app.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
The M-10 Ace is the M-10 with the electronic rear shock I do believe the other one is just the plain one.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I would try to find out why you aren't accepted anymore. Do you have the deal where you pay only 99 bucks a month @ 9.9% APR for the life of the loan down there too?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
when i got the pre-approved mail stuff, it said they were going to be offering 0% 0 down 0 payments for 12 months or 99 a month and 9.9% life of the loan, i was like woah! but i figured i would just get myself in trouble so i threw it away (AAHH CRAPP) thats the sound of me kickn myslef..

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Why don't you just reapply or complain to the dealer. Anything to make the dealer a coupla bucks and he'll do it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
just so you know,that 99 bucks a month deal is for a period of 25yrs .Looks good on paper dosen't it

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i was guna try for the 0% if not 9.9% is better than what i have now. i went to a different dealer and they have the same sled with the edge suspension and the clicker shock and 1.25" track for the same price but they wont give me crap on trade so i will have to sell my sled outright if i am guna get that one.... anyone looking for a sled : )

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I love the way that sled looks. I would grab it right away. Oh yeah I thought you mentioned your uncle or someone that would want your sled...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts