Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, guess i have to apologize for the things i said. I just want you dudes to know that all i wanted was a simple yes or no. Thats it! SO its all kool and im sorry for the things i said. Im advertising for this site on everyboard im a member of so it can get more hits, and maybe i can get some responsibility!!! sounds good, see ya around! Also, it may have been misleading by the tone, but i didn't know that you guys though that this was a fight. My perception was as an argument. Anyway i take full mature resonsibility. I also talked with Erick and stuff, i tryed talken to pman but he seems to be ingnoring me, thats ok, i understand it anyway. Hope im still accepted here.

Edited by - XCR800_has_balls on 19 Dec 2001 20:29:43

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Actually, ran into an error, I tried replying to your PM and it errored, then I was busy all day.

It's all good though.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey PMAN i have one thing to say to you!!! Polarisman.com runs my life!! seriously i live on that site! and if you are getting a new one up!! I would like to give some input, don't know if the things are possible but i love your site. I live on it! just had to say that it was a briliant idea to have polarisman.com, although i liked the older setup better. Its still great!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Thanks for apologizing! Now can't we all just get along? hehe

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
thats cool xcr, its very hard to tell what a person is trying to say in a post, and can sometimes be misleading, but its good of you to appologise, cause alot of people come to this site cause we dont have all the b.s that other sites have. keep posting, and have a good time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts