Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which windshield do you guys like better?? i have to get one of those 2 becuase thats all that they make in 13" that i can find to match my sled..

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I'd go with one of the Polaris windsheilds, I'm not partial to either of those choices.

http://www.purepolaris.com/Listing.aspx?Department=Snowmobile(PolarisPGACatalog)&Category=SnowAccessories(PolarisPGACatalog)&Listing=SnowWindshields(PolarisPGACatalog)

Sorry man, you might have to cut and paste this link....it's too long.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
find the one you like and right click on it and copy the link to post the image[:D]

my local dealer just got a pro-x windshield in! some guy backed out on it so its just sittn there.. but its 90 bucks..

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
If you like chrome, I'd get this one.
Not much choice if you want 13" of larger.
http://www.purepolaris.com/productimages/2874137.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts
Or this one..
Edge XC 13" Flared, Red with Window XC Graphic Windshield

http://www.purepolaris.com/Detail.aspx?Department=Snowmobile(PolarisPGACatalog)&Category=SnowAccessories(PolarisPGACatalog)&Listing=SnowWindshields(PolarisPGACatalog)&ItemID=2874132(PolarisPGACatalog)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

thats the one i wanted but i looked it up in the catalog and it says its 11" tall.. but if i find out its really 13" im guna buy that..

i really thought about the chrome with flames.. but i talked to my local dealer and he says if you hit anything with it the chrome comes off pretty easy becuase its on the outside..

i work at a pizza joint if you didnt know so they are guna cut me a deal : ) one benefit of a restaruant.. instead of 90 bucks 75 : )

i might get the pro-x windshield unless by some miracle they make that windshield on top taller.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Edge XC 13" Flared, Red with Window XC Graphic Windshield

reading that description that windshield makes more sense than the one with the red/black checkers

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I would try and get something with some yellow in it, that way it will flow with the sled...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
This one if you can find 13", mine is 11". It's the edge x windshield in red and yellow, made by polaris. Here is a couple pics!
/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/Image002.jpg

Another

/snofan/../images/users/alaskangold/Image003.jpg

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by confusedguy
[br]which windshield do you guys like better?? i have to get one of those 2 becuase thats all that they make in 13" that i can find to match my sled..

What's wrong with the red one you've got?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Now I'm confused, which is the Pro-X, let's see it.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

the one i got looks taller than p-mans for some reason.. i measured it and its 14" it looks silver/chrome one way then if you look at a differnet angle it looks clear/smoke.

·
Registered
314 Posts
So you got any new pics with this one?

Im looking at getting a new 13" windshield too. From what I am told you cant get a solid colored shield over 11". They said its because the 13" shield will block your vision if its a solid color.

I tried ordering the solid red w/checkered flag but its only 11" and it says 13" online at Polaris. He's sending it back.

Im totally undecided which to get now..
How do you like your new one?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts