Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should i sell my sled after this season? or keep it to upgrade to a 600? i mean my sled is really fast already and looks pretty cool. so should i invest money in my sled or wait and order a sled how i want from the factory? if my sled was a 600 i would keep it. does this sound really stupid? gimme your feedback on this subject..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i guess i kinda would like to so i can add performance parts to it.. like pipe it and all that fun stuff.. i know i can add a silencer to my 500 but i dunno, is it worth it? plus what if polaris comes out with a sweet new paint scheme or new suspension or somthn crazy..?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I dunno, I guess it comes down to what you want more. But I think that sled you've got now is really kick ass and looks great. I guess it also depends on how much disposible cash you've got lying around. Also first year sleds, don't always go over well. Theres are always those little things that are improved. But if Polaris comes out with something great, I think I would want to wait a year...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I have a 500 and I love it. It's very quick, responsive and nimble. Sure I get beat on the lakes and fields buy the 600-700's, but I should, they have more horsey's. I have never been upset when I get beat across the lake when I'm riding with someone with a bigger sled. It's not a reflection on me or my machine. They have more horsepower, a bigger displacement and they spent more money so they should go faster. I have never been that much of a speed guy so my opinion is a bit bias I guess. I have an '01 MXZ 500 and my Bro has an '02 MXZ 600 and yes it is faster but not enough to make me say I have to have one.

"...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

·
Registered
47 Posts
I forgot to mention this also. If you are gonna trade to get the new and improved, You'll be chasing your tail forever. Every year they are new and improved.

Just my two cents.

"...Then one day you find 10 years have got behind you, no one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah i was guna sell my sled to my uncle.. and snowcheck a 600. the snowchecking is sweet i think.. could order it anyway i want..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts