Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Not really. Everything is nice up in New York. The upperstate is probably the best. You will probably see a ton of deer and wildlife. I don't know if thats what you are looking for but that is one of the big things up in New York. Also they have good dining and Hotels. Are you just going by yourself or with others?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sat morning prob for just the day, not sure yet. I just found out that the snodeo is this weekend. I always miss it and I want to try to get up this year. Here Hoping

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
^^Eh, then you'll miss the shoot-out on Friday.
Saturday is the best day anyways. Be sure to get in on demo rides.
If you were staying longer....I'd offer up some more "must see's", but one day is pretty short.

Hope you have a blast!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there any snow down on the ground for demo's. I see in the web cam that there is some but it doesn't look like much.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
There's not really enough right now, but forecast calls for snow every day this week in OF.
Here's something to think 'bout tho, last year, the highway dept trucked snow in to the trails, so that the demo rides could happen.

·
Registered
586 Posts
as far as the forcast goes right now we'll have enough snow up there this weekend to demo. about two weeks ago they got pounded hard with lots of snow. most melted off but the little bit we're getting this week will be enough. They always get more up there than anywhere else in NY.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts