Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure he ever showed up..

Being from Michigan we planned our last trip for this weekend to U.P. This is one of the worst winters I can remember for snow.. The temps were cold but NO SNOW[V]!!!! I think total accumlation in Lansing was less than 20" for the whole year. They said a warm-up is coming so looks like its time to fog motors, hide em in the back of the shop, and pray for a better year next year.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like a lot of sled riders also ride bikes.. I pulled the Suzook out last week and prepped it for some trails...[:)]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Originally posted by summitteer
[br]I feel the same way. I got my dirtbike out of storage and ready to go this past week :(
I never even put my bike in storage this year. So far, I've put more miles on my DR then on the sled. Here's a picture just before heading out for a ride a few weeks ago. Conditions have been great for motorcycleing, sadly enough [:(!]

/snofan/../images/users/pigboy/dr 02-02-03.jpg

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nice bike pigboy,

I'm looking forward for some trail riding on my DR too./snofan/../images/users/KevinEX570/Picture 002.jpg

·
Registered
375 Posts
what area of the up are you planning on going to? i was in brimley michigan last weekend and they have 3 feet of snow. rode 300 miles in 3 days it was a blast

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yea..im takin my bnoke out sometime this week... I have had better weather arouynd here for ridin my rm than my mxzx. Here is pic of my 99 rm 250..anybody want to buy it, 3,500 obo/snofan/../images/users/98mxzx440/small bike.jpg

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I'm looking forward for some trail riding on my DR too
Wow Kevin,

NOW that's a nice DR!!! Mine used to look like that [B)]

I'll still take a big storm and a few more weeks of sledding before any dirt-riding though.

dan...still thinking snow...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thanks, I still want to snowmobile a few more times too. I'm just getting ancy to ride my bikes.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
here in nova scotia canada we got another good month of sleddin left:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Here in Newfoundland we are making plans for our last mountain ride sometime around the end of May. We are having a normal winter on the West Coast of the Island with the best of the season just getting started.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I gave in, and since it was a nice day out i washed up the sled, and did a few prepping
things to it to get it ready for summer storage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts