Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if anyones had bad dealings with Olesmachine.com before? I ordered a riser from him after calling to see how long it would take to recieve it(I was told 2 weeks). A month later I sent an email asking how much longer it would be, Mike told me "be happy your not the guy that ordered one in July". It's been a second month and I just sent him another email asking wtf is going on.

Is he always that slow and rude to customers? I'm debating starting a claim on Paypal to speed the process but I shouldn't have to. Anyone here experienced any difficulty with Ole's? 2 months is unacceptable in my book.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I never bought from him. Does he have a phone number you can call??

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
I would file the complaint with paypal, get your money back and get a different riser, you can make your own also, others here make them too.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes but he never answers it. I've left numerous messages, the only time he called back was when he told me it would take 2 weeks until it was shipped. Again, that was 2 months ago.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Make a paypal claim, it may take a few weeks but its actually pretty simple to do and i got my money back with no problems when i had to use it.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Has he billed you before he has even shipped your item? I don't do business with people that bill you before something is shipped.BS

forward him a email w/ a link to this post.....If he wants to sell stuff to sledders it should light a fire under his ass.....I have seen his company ad before...was it on this site?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm actually waiting to see if he responds to my most current email before I take any further action. If I have no email from him tomorrow morning then I'll be starting a claim with paypal.

I did think of sending him some links to posts I've started because of this. Again, I'm waiting on his return email first.

dodger said:
Has he billed you before he has even shipped your item? I don't do business with people that bill you before something is shipped.BS
Yes paid in full at the beginning of October.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I had a deal like that with a atv shop. I would file an complant and then get a set of rsi true risers. I have a set on my 440. Nice set up.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
unless previous notification was given of the time length, 2 months is unacceptable I wouldnt even wait for a reply e-mail after the one about the guy in july I would have started a claim right away.

·
Registered
848 Posts
That sounds like a bunch of crap, I would get your money back.

Thanks for letting us know though, I am never going to order anything from them.

·
Registered
353 Posts
FYI, about the fastest you'll turn around a PayPal claim in your favor is 14-16 days. I just concluded the dispute process for a product that was not shipped to me.

I tried to go through my CC directly but they said that PayPal should complete their process first before they would issue a charge-back.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah paypal dispute center works, thats all that matters. Over the years I've managed to get 3 refunds.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I forwarded Mike a link to this post......He should at least explain the hold up to Gotmud.

My point in my email was in a month someone will google the company name and Mud's post will come up....Can't be good for business when you find out a company is taking money but not shipping in a timely manner. Charging someone in advance for something not in stock makes NO Sense. You ship it and invoice. END OF STORY

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This isn't the only site I've posted this on. SN, HCS, Snowest, Freedomsledder. I covered all basis lol. Thanks for the poke Dodger, I wasn't going to show him I went public until I heard his excuse lol. I had it engraved, now I'll probably get it with "Crybaby" engraved into it lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I opened my machine shop in 1999, started making these risers then. I got a full time job in 2009 at a local factory (you know the recession). I made the decision to keep making these risers. I am not going to go into all my excuses. I do realize that this order is out way to long, stuff just keeps coming up. I will make it right with these guys and refund all there money. I am not perfect and never claimed to be. Thanks for the heads up dodger. I have not had time to look on any forum to see the latest gosup.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
no problem guys

I hope that Gotmud and you can work something out.

Good luck with your business,,,Too many orders is supposed to be a good thing.LOL

That Lake effect machine is supposed to kick in this week...Old Mr Mud will be to his ears with POWDER....Wishing he had his riser

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey I'm prepared to ride without lol, and yes the lake effect guns are firing as I type.
Thanks for the response Mike. I did also get an email from Mike stating the riser would be shipped this morning, and my money has already been refunded. It's a shame it took this to get that done though.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
glad to see you got something worked out

1 - 20 of 23 Posts