Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend we went to Island Lake, Wi...it's close to Hurley. Went out late Friday night, most trails were getting bare spots but our friend knew where the good ones were! It was a blast. Went out early Saturday and the conditions went away really quick on the trails so we played on the lake. We found this one bay that was completely untouched, and it had plenty of perfectly deep wet, yet soft, snow...it had to be the best riding of the year!!

It actually got closer to 60 degrees later in the day!!! I was seriously thinking of riding in a t-shirt [:0]

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/1.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/2.jpg

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/3.jpg

The rest of the pics were washed out really bad so I had to edit them a little, thats why they don't look too great.

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/4.jpg

This has to be the best carve I've ever done...dragging the bars(and I didn't even fall off)!

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/5-2.jpg

It was just so much fun[:p]

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/6.jpg

My dad falling over and off...I did that alot too, but it was fun

/polarisman/../images/users/sno-x-treme/7.jpg

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
make sure they dont have any spaces in the names...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got the pics to work, I re-uploaded them with simple file names...darn computers!

Enjoy[:D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
YOU SHOULD BE WEARING A HELMET [:(!]

lol

I just remember getting bitched out hardcore last fall for ripping around my yard with no helmet, I really don't care if u do or not.

That's some nice powder/carving. I was doin that last weekend, except it was like -25 or something, freakin freezing.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya, I knew the helmet thing would come up. Everytime I fell off (and that happened alot) I just sunk into the soft snow and got soaking wet. I normally wear a helmet, but nobodys perfect [:D]

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Man, I wasn't giving u hell. In those pics of me riding on the water, I wasn't gonna wear a helmet either, but I just remembered last time I posted pics of me riding with no helmet, some people made a mess in their pants about it, so I put on my lid to humor them.

If I am gonna leave my yard, I wear a helmet, if I'm just going for a rip around, I sometimes don't bother. Unless of course I'm jumping or something like that.

Anyway, that looks like a lot of fun, and I wish I could have helped you mess up that snow. It's 55 degrees here now and I just got in from riding on the water again. I think that will be it for my machine unless it snows again though.

I mean, come on had you been wearing a helmet, we wouldn't be able to see this goofy face.

[:p]

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[:p] Goofy face?!?!...hehe, its all good Pman[:D] I just got back from rippin around doing a pathetic attempt at water skipin'. But there's only a 30 foot puddle maybe 6" deep on our property. We've got a large pond I've been contemplating, but it's not open water yet. Plus its kinda deep and the approach, or landing depends on which way you go, has a bit of a vertical ledge to it. I know...jump off the ledge into the water then go, now that could be interestin

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
whatever you do... MAKE SURE YOU GOT A CAMERA MAN!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey: looks like you had a shit load of fun. It was probably really nice and warm there. [8D] The pictures r very nice Love [:X] Guess who this is...... LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
Registered
749 Posts
we still have that much snow were i live (NB). But it's melting fast there was alot more. I'd say we lost about 1 1/2 feet in about four days because it's been so warm out.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Looks like someone's woman has found the site?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts