Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybodies regionals getting ready to start?RMR first race is 12/2,IF Maine gets some snow.Just curious when other regionals start around the US and Canada.The kids are getting in there last practice.[attachment=49393]This picture was taken by "Late Braker"from Sledfreak.He does a great job.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
excellent, that's a good picture.

·
Registered
214 Posts
the michigan wpsa woodys regional fires up dec. 30th and 31st in gaylord they finaly gave up on the early december idea lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
nahh im what ya call the first race wonder... i go out and relearn everythign in the 4 practice laps before my first heat... then i see if i got any better in the first heat... what ever makes me crash is what i focus on next time lmao

i was gonna build a chip track but... money got tight when i bought my crotch rocket and dumped it with plpd comp.. and work got slow too ya no...

my 06's ready for chips tho come visit and bring your track!!!!!!!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I spent a lot of money on a crotch rocket at your age to,her name was Debbie!I still have her and now she makes me money.Love to bring the chips out but,I have around 1,200 hundred qubic yards.Not even Debbie can pay for that LOL!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
here are a few pics from friday for ya sir! (click to enlarge)

·
Registered
214 Posts
damn that looks like a hellacious track.. how much $$ ya think you got into it???

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
JD ,I dont even know how much at this point.I was lucky this year with getting about 10 tri-axles dropped off.Alls I had to do is make the drivers 800 rev faster.I got that taken care of so hes happy with the sled and I'm happy with the new chips.Theres a bottom section that isnt visible in the pics."Customized" is going to try racing this year so he has been here practicing,doing pretty good for a new guy.I just got word they changed the order of events at Duluth because of the weather.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i had dreams last night about practicing on your track lol. perhaps fueled by the nyquil i took to help me sleep through this cold i have.

·
Registered
214 Posts
yeah i got my email update and seen that duluth had a lil quandry..

too far of drive for us... besides i havent touched my sled other than puttin my bars up lmao.. im takin a whole week off in between my current job and the start of my new one to get my sled aok...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I drove out in 04.It took us 24 hours,was the best sno-cross experience I ever had.I got to race some of the best there is.It was great to stand there with guys like Morgan and Lavelle etc.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
What is the story with duluth? Can you forward the email to me? The one in my profile should work. I was planning on going up saturday or sunday to watch

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ripperd,I erased message from my email since I wasnt going.The order of events for the pros were changed.I think the X-games finals are on sunday and pro-finals Saturday.I'm not 100% sure on that,maybe JD still has the info.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
looks like fun hitting the chips i dont think my sled is gonna hit jumps without snwo anytime soon though

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I haven't practiced yet but I did go on one ride... My first race of season and first race ever for that matter is scheduled for Dec. 2nd. I've been told that it should happen barring any weather disasters.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sno-cross is addicting,you'll love it.If Alaska is'nt cold enough to make snow for a race this whole country is screwed.Let us know how you do for your first race.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts