Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is one way your sled stands out or different than all the others...... Mine would have to be my old watch i glued on to the handle bars have not seen another sled with one of those

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
my 86 indy 400 has lifted rear susp and a factory SKS package, iv never seen another one like it..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
mines the fastest 440 sled ever!lol! No....um,mine has stickers on them that i havnt seen on anyone elses before,and o yea its the fastest 440 ever!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
mine is one of the only wedge sleds with a pro x rise and it also has mx bars and hand guards

·
Registered
187 Posts
Only mountain sled around that changes to a 2-up seat when it's family time at the lake..... hehehehe.... looks goofy, but it works

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Nuthin, mine is stock.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
pman - His sled has hit a deer! how many of you can say that!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ive never seen another XLT SKS, and it also has decker pipes, I bet most of u haver ever heard of them. Only XLT 650(bored over) Ive seen. Thats about it. Oh yeah, nobody has a ckrack in there hood that looks just like mine!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by 98mxzx440
[br]i almost hit a deer....would have been painful too,i was oin 85 mph!
Yeah, Most people I talk to have either "almost hit one" or "What? That's impossible, how can you hit a deer on a sled"

It's funny.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
only xcr 600 sp with 680 cyls i know of around here

·
Registered
363 Posts
I ran over a mouse once while it was crossing the trails in Vermont, my buddy was leading, and I was following, must of woke the little guy up, terrible way to go out though.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I have all orange accents on my T-cat until I add the green 01MC 144 rails this summer when I stretch it out to a 151 will be one of very few 00 Tcats with a 151 and th 03 MC handle bars.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I've been thinking about this for days. All I can come up with is mine looks stock, but it has a pinned crank 3 Wiseco's and some porting work.

·
Registered
69 Posts
lets see, I have duct tape covering a hole in the side of the belly pan and a bent A-arm, but it still runs great.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts