Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just glancing at the online time and WOW,

Revagade800x-436.65H,
rev500ss-344.98,
and polaris1-298.37
(times when i posted this)

what do you guys do all day? i try and go threw the site once a day and am not even close or even the 3 runner up has less than half of total time as polaris1. ( how long do you think it takes one of them to reply [;)])

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
I live a somewhat boring life, and since there's no SNOW, why not surf SF?

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I was actually wondering the same. I mean I am usually around 40-50, but if I miss a day i go down a few places.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
where do you find that

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
^ On the left side under stats.

As for the time, I can't wait until erick gets the weekly, monthly, etc.. stats up. Then you will really be amazed.

Last year I used to get out of classes by noon then surf SF until the next morning, go to classes, come back and do it again. After the second or third day I ended up crashing, but it was definetely busy enough to be able to pull those hours and see new stuff.

This year seems slow to me. Spend a couple hours on here and nothing new really shows up for quite some time.

All in all I can see how they did it, and yet given the circumstances from this year...it is amazing that they can keep busy for that amount of time.

BTW - The online time has been going on for a couple months now, so really if you break it down Rev800 is only putting in 54 hours a week or like 7.5 hours a day.

May seem like alot, but think of how much time most people sit in front of the TV.

*edit* - BTW there a 10 minute limit on being inactive, meaning they only have 10 minutes to reply otherwise their online time quits accumulating.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]I live a somewhat boring life, and since there's no SNOW, why not surf SF?

wow 2 minutes nice!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i don no but i put close to 100 reply sin th elast week or so and it only says i got 19, thats a load of bs

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Originally posted by ski-dooguy
[br]i don no but i put close to 100 reply sin th elast week or so and it only says i got 19, thats a load of bs
19 hours?

Why is that B.S., you don't think you can post 100 replies in 19 hours? Not only can it be done, but it has been outdone by many...most of them no longer members.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i no it can be done just that ive been on from like 7- 10 the last like 6 nights

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well they could do it like me, i dont have that mant hrs but. i have the new internet that has a thing called tabs, and it allows for multiple sites to be open in one window, all i do is tab SF and one or twice a night i click on it, yet im technically on all night

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Then you were probably inactive for 10 minutes frequently. Once you are inactive for 10 minutes your online time stops accumulating. After that you have to log out and log back in so it can reset the timer.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I try to make it on at least once a day. Usually do it three times a day tho. After lunch, after skool, and around 9 or 10. Pretty much whenever i log onto the net.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
im on christmas break so im going to be able to rack up some hours. lol thank and there isn't any snow. i think im up to 53 hours now

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
im glad im not that high up. shows i go out and have a life with girls and friends.. haha

i am on here to much though. .i was number 43.. left here for 1 week.. and was at 87 when i came back.. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts