Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at this machine. Any opinions of what to look for appreciated. Thanks.
94 POLARIS INDY XLT 600 SNOWMOBILE,New bars,grips,mountain bar,new water pump,after market PSI head and SLP pipes,thumb warmer,windshield bag,new trialering cover,2" by 136" track. Runs and looks great. Snow ready.

$2500 FIRM

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
price seems a bit high. find out how many miles are on it and go look at it if you can. make sure they rejetted for the pipes and hear it run just to be on the safe side.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thats high priced, call him look at the sled, check the miles. Thats extremly high price where i am at. If u still like or love the sled try waiting a ohh 3weeks and I bet u he still will have it. Chew him down to 2,000 or forget it. And if its a 94 its a 580 xlt. I have seen archived forums about sled owners with xlt sks and said there sleds did not preform well in deep snow and where nose heavy. Xlt's don't tend to float is what it said. I have never had my xlt in deep powder so I am not sure. Hope my .02 was helpful!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
definatly seems kinda high priced i would even try to get him down to 1700 wait three weeks and show up with cash if he still has it chances are he will sell when he see's the green

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for your .02! checked it out and i think it is high priced. offered him 1800 and the answer was no. movin on to look at others.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Wow, this guy selling the sled isn't going to be hard pressed to find someone to buy his 94 XLT when I can go out and get 97' Ultras for half as much right now!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
You could buy sleds in the early 2000's for that price. Defiantly not priced to sell. Must think it is made out of gold.

I have a 97 and 98 that are not worth more that $15-1800.

My boss has a 97 zrt 600 and he thinks it is still worth $3000. Till I showed him a kelly BB printout and what sleds are going for.

·
Registered
901 Posts
where are you from? if you are from western canada that seems like a good price but if your from the states you are getting ripped off

1 - 8 of 8 Posts