Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on getting some c & a's and wondering what color I should go with. I am planning on getting a shorty seat sometime, so I would take the blue off. I was thinking red skis w/ black loops or black skis w/ red loops. Also I was thinking of making black decals to take the place of the blue in my tech class at school. Do you think this would work? heres a pic.
[attachment=50346]

Attachments

·
Registered
548 Posts
yeah i agree with the red skis and the black loops it would look good

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgot to ask what kind of carbides and what length I should get. Thanks for comments.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Red skis with black loops would be my choice as well..

·
Registered
71 Posts
i agree with the red ones because there is another guy on here that has on identical and his red c&as look good. i just bought new 10" woodys carbides off ebay for $60 but didnt save much after shipping.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
If you have to get c&a's then go with red. Have you looked into slydog? You can get up to three colors and a custom design. Price is similiar to other aftermarket skis.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The red and blue didn't appeal to me much, not that I'm not patriotic..But I'm thinking I will get red w/ black loops. Also what length in carbides should I get.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]If you have to get c&a's then go with red. Have you looked into slydog? You can get up to three colors and a custom design. Price is similiar to other aftermarket skis.
Do you have a link to slydog skis?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
u could just hand that nice sled over to me and not have to worry :D. but i would say 8" carbines.

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Originally posted by polarisperson
[br]
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]If you have to get c&a's then go with red. Have you looked into slydog? You can get up to three colors and a custom design. Price is similiar to other aftermarket skis.
Do you have a link to slydog skis?
Here ya go. www.slydogskis.com

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
yup, red with black loops for sure

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Deffiantly [red]RED[/size=6][/red]
[attachment=46181]

[attachment=48244]

[attachment=48246]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I went with RED on mine but thats because I got a real good deal!!!!

If I was going to buy them I would have gone with the white!!

[attachment=26291]

DW

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I would go with red ski's and black loops.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts