Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Opinions on colors for my Cat!

842 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  intendedacceleration 
#1 ·
I am going to buy some arctic cat parts for my sled to dress it up a bit. I am either going to go with an all Green color scheme and get rid of most of the black, or where ever there is black to be orange. Any suggestions ?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

See less See more
#4 ·
I like the dark parts. I'd personally stay with the black, if not add more black.

What's up with that Yamaha yellow anyway?? I don't care for it. Bombardier yellow is much nicer and softer. (I know, bad grammar)

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#7 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by Sled_Dog:

what you mean Yamaha Yellow? Red Polaris sleds with Yellow is nice. Our Yamaha is all blue baby and its gonna remain that way!

[/quote]
Yes, I love the Polaris snowcheck colors for 2002. But I was referring to 99 Yamaha MM. They all(most) went blue in 2000 didn't they?

I think.... therefore I sled
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

#11 ·
id be happy with a new sled... stock... but it would be a polaris anyway so.. i guess thats that.

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

#12 ·
I saw some Cat's on a video with blue accents that looked sweet. It is different than the typical green and orange, so I think I may do that. Any comments?

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.