Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Color is Honda Gray, cant decide if I like it or not... What do u guys think???? Ive considered doin Yellow or a yellow design on flat black, open to any opinions...

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I think leave it black. Or make it all silver. as just the side panels, it looks to "patchy". Add some yellow accents to it.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I love it, it stands out from everyone else's in my opinion[:)]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I kinda like how it matches my a-arms I guess and in reference to arcticcatzr800 Im goin for the look of different from all the others so thumbs up on that comment[thumb]

·
Registered
863 Posts
looks good, i'd try and get rid of all the yellow now. (ski loops, and hand gaurds)

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
800DOO said:
I kinda like how it matches my a-arms I guess and in reference to arcticcatzr800 Im goin for the look of different from all the others so thumbs up on that comment[thumb]
Yeah, i tend to stay away from stuff that everyone else has done myself, standing out from the crowd always works for me[thumb]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mxz440kid said:
looks good, i'd try and get rid of all the yellow now. (ski loops, and hand gaurds)
Quit it lol I love the yellow accents. What you thinkin for loop and hand guard color????

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
It looks ok, but reminds me of the new Polaris Assaults with the gray/black combo. If you keep the gray, I would also ditch the yellow.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quinlan said:
It looks ok, but reminds me of the new Polaris Assaults with the gray/black combo. If you keep the gray, I would also ditch the yellow.
Quin it was black and gray from the factory lol so ill ask u the same, what colors would u do the loops and hand guards then?

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Probably black or gray...

·
Registered
863 Posts
i would say just black

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
chrome hand gaurds?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Have the front shock springs, and the skid rails powder coated yellow, and put a yellow stripe on the seat, then just leave the rest just the way it is..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Have the front shock springs, and the skid rails powder coated yellow, and put a yellow stripe on the seat, then just leave the rest just the way it is..
I had plans on gettin the a-arms and springs done, never thought of the rails but I like the way u think[thumb]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts