Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Opinions

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  brian126 
#1 ·
Color is Honda Gray, cant decide if I like it or not... What do u guys think???? Ive considered doin Yellow or a yellow design on flat black, open to any opinions...

#4 ·
I love it, it stands out from everyone else's in my opinion[:)]

#8 ·
800DOO said:
I kinda like how it matches my a-arms I guess and in reference to arcticcatzr800 Im goin for the look of different from all the others so thumbs up on that comment[thumb]
Yeah, i tend to stay away from stuff that everyone else has done myself, standing out from the crowd always works for me[thumb]

#10 ·
It looks ok, but reminds me of the new Polaris Assaults with the gray/black combo. If you keep the gray, I would also ditch the yellow.

#13 ·
Probably black or gray...

#17 ·
Have the front shock springs, and the skid rails powder coated yellow, and put a yellow stripe on the seat, then just leave the rest just the way it is..

#19 ·
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Have the front shock springs, and the skid rails powder coated yellow, and put a yellow stripe on the seat, then just leave the rest just the way it is..
I had plans on gettin the a-arms and springs done, never thought of the rails but I like the way u think[thumb]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.