Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my 2004 sled yesterday,what is everyone else ordering?
/snofan/../images/users/sleddaver/S2004F6DEBUSG.jpe

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I am still undecided between 600 SDI HO and 800 HO. I might just wait other year for SDI to show up in 800 HO. plus I am not sure if I really want to downgrade my 800 MXZ to 600 lol

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I'll be ordering an 04' REV 800 HO with DPM. Going to the local SD show this April 8th, then I'll order right after that. I'll be sure to let everyone know once I plunk the cash donwn! [:D]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Here's mine...I opted for the ultra-light package......lol

/snofan/../images/users/500fasEnuf/revolt.jpg

Sorry guys, my objective for next year is to finish paying for my current ride....although those all black Sabercats are the nicest machines for 2004...Polaris went overboard with the graphics, hopefully the 2005's will step it up.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I hope you all know I was just kid'n around....it's Friday, and on Sunday I'm going to a big rally for most likely the last ride of the year....so I'm in kind of a goofy mood.

"Lousy Smarch weather" - Homer Simpson

·
Registered
749 Posts
Thats a redline. That is my dream sled. Has 225 horsepower. And weighs about 520. Not to shabby for a 1300 triple/triple

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
If redline doesn't get thier sleds out soon all thier "advanced" technology will look old. Makes me chuckle a bit.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
im still wondering how that redline rear suspension works, it looks pretty different, when are they gonna start making sleds, ive been checkin out their website for like 3 years, and have yet to see a sled

next year i will prolly got a 04 Pro X or firecat...

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Yeah don't hold your breath with Redline, they were supposed to start producing sleds in what 97 or something....Like there look though, can't go wrong with a 1300 triple/triple! As far as snowcheck, I thought about it, but think I'll wait tell the fall to buy. Might be some good deals on the holdovers, well see what happens.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts