Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did it. I finally ordered my new sled.

2003 Pro X 600.

Gotta wait a coupla weeks, then it should be here!

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Did you get anything to go with it like $300 worth of clothing and apparel, etc. ?

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dunno about the extras yet, I was talking to the guy while driving the combine... He said we will discuss that when I wasn't so busy.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Thats great man, I'm sure you're going to really enjoy it. That power increase from a 440 to a 600 is going to be absolutely amazing!!!!!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
very cool!!!!!!!! oh and im comming to canada now, just so i can ride it before your brother....lol way to go p-man!!!!! oh and you could have stopped the combine to talk to your polaris guy, i mean come on, sleddin is way more important than dirving the combins straight......

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Well if he doesn't drive the combine he won't get any money to pay for the Pro X so he had to keep combining.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
me want to get F7 next year......or maybe a 2002 ZR 600......hmmm.....im not pleased w/ my Powder Special as of now, i will have had it a year as of saturday and put 337 miles on it, not much to make a descision, hopefully enough miles will be put on to make a descision this year, but i dont know if i can order a BRAND new one next year either, maybe a leftover 03 er sumptin......still be cool neway.....lol

congrats on ur purchase p-man.....hate to see that big check being handed over right? but all the fun will pay for it again and again......:D

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.

I can't wait until I get it!

Handing over the check will the the worst part. But I"ll do it with the sled in view, then it won't hurt so much

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Ahhhh......the anticipation......congrats P-Man, glad to some ppl keeping the canadian economy rolling, spend that money, it's good for all business.
Any special add-ons come'n?

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Congrats p-man now for all of you who think youll be driving it first your wrong. cuz ill be the first to ride it when he is riding my 800 lol

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Polaris people are jerks. I talked to the morons today and they say on the Pro X's and another "select" model, you get no free accessories. If I were to purchase an XC 600, I'd get 300 bucks worth of free stuff, but cuz I buy Pro X I get nothing.

This makes no sense, I'm buying the more expensive rip off sled, and I get nothing. Jerks.

I don't care, still buying the Pro X, it's way overpriced but I can't help that...

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
speaking of price how much did you get for your 98 440?? I'm looking for a different one, more like that exact model, and am just curious.

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good to hear you have a new sled coming P-man. It sure sucks when the first snow hits and you have not recieved your new sled. The buddies are quick to phone on the cell and say " listen to this sound, can you guess" My dealer is saying Nov 10. Tim

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah, I'm finding out later this evening when my sled is gonna be in.

Hopefully it's before it snows.

I got 3500 canadian dollars for my XCR.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
so that would be what?? 10 USD...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts