Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got about 5-6" of snow yesterday. I thought the riding season was over but along came some snow. So out we went. Having a blast found a ton of powder flying down the water on the local creak. I was heading down to go onto the water and i caught a big rock went flying. Sled went end over end 4 times. Or so i am told. When it all stopped I was a good 25' ahead of my sled in the water. But short of a few bruises and having to put on my spare windshield you'd never know anything ever happened. I am sore but going back out right away.

Rich[8D]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
You can tell some one who loves sleds when they get in a wreck and all they can think about is going out riding again..

·
Registered
749 Posts
I hit a tree a month ago which forced me to put my sled away a little earlier than everyone else. I'll be switching more than windshields though. I need a ski, bumper, two mirrors , seat, gas tank, rear suspension and a few other odds and ends. Yeah i know i just should look for a new sled but i think i can put her back together with ebays help. Can anyone imajin a 1989 indy trail sp with xtra-12 suspension, 98 xc-700 seat and plastic skies. I am however looking for a new sled though. And do you know the worst part, i didn't even break the damn windshield!lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
that would look sooo sweet! lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
EWWW, NANYO ARE U GAY?? "Girls are for the guys that can't handle men" EWWWWWW U PHYCHO

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
[xx(]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.