Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1989 Jag AFS 440 fan cooled with a 1989 650 WildCat engine dropped in it. Speedster track and PSI twin pipes. Came with Mikuni 44s on the intake end. With those it was not so great off the line but maxed the Speedo out easy.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Just the appearance of that sled spells "death" 'to me.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dad stopped riding it after doing what the Speedo said to be 120 and he got bucked. Dislocated his shoulder and that was that. Anyone who awnts to buy the sled or engine can for like $700 in Eastern Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
haha! that sled has got to have ballz, theres nothing wrong with it except a little rust, and decal problem. U could redo the decals and fix the rust problem and it would be good as new. i wouldnt sell that. it wouldve been nice if ur dad couldve had more suspension when he was doing 120. I like that sled but ive got my one and only and i dont wanta drive to pennsylvania for that sled

ARTIC CAT SNOWMOBILES- my way to play

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah who knows could have my uncle sand blast the pipes. Hood needs a paint job it is faded bad. Coat of black paint and decals really. I think my uncle wants the speedster track though for his ZR 800. Stud it with Chisels for lake racing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts