Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm looking into buying an 96 MXZ 583 and would like some feedback from owners about problems or glitches they have encoutered with them. I'm already missing the snow but it snowed a couple inches here today; if it wasn't for a broken trailing arm, i'd be out scooting around the house... Oh well, i guess there's always next winter...
Thanks

A low windshield is nice, but frostbite isn't

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
My buddy has one, and he loves it. Its very reliable and runs great for him. He hasn't had any problems with it. The only thing that i can think of is that it is very picky to start. He has it down to a science tho. He has it going within 5 pulls, but if you miss on the prime, its a pain in the ass. Personally I prefer choke over primer. But thats all I can think of. And it looks great.

I think its a great sled with enough power to keep up, and not kill yourself.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Oh by the way,

WELCOME TO TUSF!

Always wanted to use that thing! lol

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Sledhead!! yeah I know the primer can be a pain and even after 4 years of owning a sled with a primer it can still be a little bit tricky at times... I can't wait to get one and I can't wait for winter!! Oh well at least summer's good for saving some money for the winter!! And for camping!

A low windshield is nice, but frostbite isn't

1 - 4 of 4 Posts